in Archived publications
The president of Nyx Hemera Technologies, Pierre Longtin, had the honour of receiving from Mr. François Blais, Minister of Employment and Social Solidarity and Minister responsible for the Capitale-National region, and from Mrs. Johanne Devin, Chair of the Board of Directors of the Quebec Chamber of Commerce and Industry, a certificate formalizing Nyx Hemera Technologies’ nomination.
- Nyx Hemera Technologies has been recognized as finalist for the following achievements:
- The installation of its TLACS solution (Tunnel Lighting Addressable Control System) in, among others, important tunnels in New York City, Baltimore and San Francisco in the USA
- Its breakthrough in the European market in 2016 with the installation of the TLACS in Spain
- The presentation of the TLACS solution, in June 2016, on the Discovery Channel during an episode of Innovation with Ed Begley that showed the important energy saving and
- the installation and operational costs reduction brought by the TLACS;
- The company’s constant growth since its foundation by 2008.
The members of the jury, composed of former finalists, and all the members of the Quebec Chamber of Commerce and Industry will be invited to vote in February. The name of the winner of the Prix Rayonnement Hors Québec will be announced during the Gala des Fidéides in March 2017.
About Prix Rayonnement Hors Québec
For over 20 years, the Prix Rayonnement Hors Québec recognizes and honors companies that, through their work, involvement and accomplishments, have distinguished themselves outside of Quebec and have made the renown of the region the Capitale-Nationale because of a landmark event over the past year. Nyx Hemera Technologies is one of 6 finalists selected from more than 100 export companies in the Quebec City region.