The TLACS-A is a turnkey solution for controlling and dimming any outdoor areas that required monitoring, energy management and/or increased safety. With individual lighting control and monitoring, the TLACS-A is the perfect solution for detention center, power plants, parking lots, secured areas, or any other sensitive site where lighting needs to be controlled and monitored. Remote or local access interface for easy to operate, lighting control and monitoring.
Depending on the luminaire used and the type of application, TLACS-A can use LPC-Twist for luminaires supporting ANSI C136.41 7 pin twist lock port, LPC Lite for luminaires with new driver generation, or standard LPC 480.
System installation can be performed by any electrical contractor with a Plug and Play solution with no software configuration required.
The Area Dimming Cabinet includes all decision-making equipment that manages the system. It gathers data from every LPC individually. The control system configuration, management, and reporting are performed through a dedicate Web interface. As an option, the ADE shall include the data history in a database.
The required lighting level can be set up based on a time schedule or on a signal for any sensor (photometer, motion sensor, etc.).
TLACS-A can interface with any sensors that might have an impact on the required lighting level, which can be a motion detector, a photocell, a luminance or an illuminance photometer, etc.
Installed in the luminaires, or in any luminaire with ANSI C136.41 interface socket, the LPC controls and monitors the driver. In addition to controlling on-off and dimming the luminaires according to the required light level, the LPC computes the hours of use for each luminaire, as well as their status, to the ADE for diagnostic,
Different versions of the LPC can be used in TLACS-A configuration (LPC Twist, LPC Lite and LPC 480) for different application, infrastructure and luminaire. .
- Compatible with most sensor (Photodetector, motion sensor, other)
- Integrated filter to overcome noise
- Integrated repeaters to long distance communication
- Firmware upgrade through the communication network
- Fail safe mode
- Advanced methods that combine time and frequency domain modulation techniques as well as multiple concurrent receivers to overcome all types of noise and signal attenuation on powerlines;
- Alternation of the luminaire in use in order to obtain similar wear
- Simplified scalable system
- Remote access
- For energy saving and improved safety
Click here to download TLACS-A BRO-010
Click here to see our different areas lighting control project