The TLACS-EM is tailored to the needs and requirements of road tunnel lighting control. Using power line communication, Nyx Hemera Technologies uses advanced methods that combine time and frequency diversity techniques to achieve ultra-robust power line communications that have been installed in more than 75 tunnels worldwide.
Supervisory user interface for the TLACS configuration, main parameters monitoring and system diagnostics. It can be integrated with a third-party supervision system that uses Modbus/TCPIP.
Captures the luminance at the tunnel portal to adjust the various zones according to Standards. Alignment monitoring of the photometer for more precise lumens reading.
Measures the level of illuminance within the tunnel bore to ensure the illumination levels are maintained between cleaning. This new power line unit is now available for an easy and reduced wiring installation.
Integrated control cabinet specifically designed for tunnel lighting control.
Translates and transfers the commands received from the LCC to the LPC 480 through the powerline grid.
Installed in the luminaires, the LPC controls and monitors the driver. In addition to controlling on-off and dimming the luminaires according to the required light level, the LPC computes the hours of use for each luminaire, and reports their electrical parameters to the LCC for diagnostic and preventive maintenance.
- LCAM alignment remote monitoring
- LCAM adjustable angle to meet the L20 requirement
- In tunnel luminance validation
- Integrated filter to overcome noise
- Integrated repeaters to long distance communication
- Firmware upgrade through the communication network
- Reporting of luminaire temperature, hours of use and electrical parameters
- Fail safe mode
- Advanced methods that combine time and frequency domain modulation techniques as well as multiple concurrent receivers to overcome all types of noise and signal attenuation on powerlines;
- Alternation of the luminaire in use in order to obtain similar wear
- Energy saving from 25 to 75%
- Increase equipment’s useful life
- Reduce the number of O&M interventions in the tunnel
- No dedicated control cables needed
- For new or existing tunnels
Click here to download PACS-BRO-011
Click here to see our tunnels lighting control projects