TLACS-EM is adapted to the needs and requirements of road tunnel lighting control. Using power line communication, Nyx Hemera Technologies applies advanced methods that combine techniques based on different frequencies and transmission speeds to achieve ultra-robust communication on powerlines that have been installed in more than 150 tunnels worldwide.
Translates and transfers the commands received from the LCC to the LPC through the powerline grid.
Installed in the luminaire, the LPC controls and supervises the luminaire driver. In addition, it controls the luminaires by dimming, ON or OFF, depending on the required lighting level. Finally, the LPC calculates the hours of use and performs a diagnostic of each luminaire to report the information to the LCC.
User interface for TLACS configuration, main parameter monitoring and system diagnostics. It can be integrated with a third party supervision system using Modbus / TCPIP.
Captures the luminance at the tunnel portal to adjust the lighting level of the different tunnel zones according to the safety recommandation. Remote monitoring of the photometer alignment for a more reliable and accurate reading.
Measures the level of luminosity inside the tunnel so that the lighting is maintained optimally between cleanings. This new photometer is now available in a power line version for reduced cable and easy installation.
Integrated control cabinet specifically designed for tunnel lighting control.
Translates and transfers the command received from the LCC to the LPC through the carrier current.
Installed in the luminaire, the LPC controls and supervises the luminaire drivers. In addition, it controls the luminaires by dimming, ON or OFF, depending on the level of lighting required. Finally, the LPC calculates the hours of use and performs a diagnostic of each luminaire to report the information to the LCC.
- Remote monitoring of LCAM alignment
- Adjustable LCAM angle to meet L20 requirement
- Validation of the tunnel luminance
- Integrated filter to overcome noise
- Integrated repeaters for long distance communication
- Firmware update through the power line communication network
- Information on the temperature of the luminaire, the hours of use and the electrical parameters
- Emergency fail safe mode
- Advanced methods that combine time and frequency domain modulation techniques and multiple simultaneous receivers to overcome all types of noise and signal attenuation on the powerline
- Alternate luminaire used to achieve similar wear
- Energy savings of 25 to 75%.
- Increase the useful life of the equipment
- Reduce the number of O&M interventions in the tunnel
- No dedicated control cables are required
- For new or existing tunnels
Click here to download PACS-BRO-011