TLACS-U and TLACS-U+ solutions
TLACS-U et TLACS-U+
Nyx Hemera Technologies now offers the TLACS-U+, a solution that integrates the entire electrical system that powers the lighting system of an underpass or tunnel during its installation or upgrade. See below for more information.
Upgrading an underpass or small tunnel to with LED lighting sometimes requires upgrading its electrical infrastructure.
Nyx Hemera Technologies offers an integrated solution to facilitate the addition or upgrade of tunnel or underpass lighting systems and ensures the compatibility and performance of the power line lighting control solution. The TLACS-U+ becomes a one-stop shop for seamless integration and operation of your underpass and small tunnel lighting system.
TLACS U+ allows for the control of tunnel approach lighting, if required, and offers the ability to integrate other ITS equipment such as CCTV, line use signs and flashing lights.
In addition to the standard TLACS-U components, the TLACS U+ integrated solution includes:
Fully customized according to the client’s needs.
- NEMA 3R or 4X
- Stainless steel 316
- With/without environmental control unit
- Electrical panel
- Night/emergency sign
- Designed according to the electrical requirements
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) for night/emergency lighting
- Flexible/modular UPS
- From 2 KVA to 30 KVA
- Operating time from 30 to 90 minutes
- Reduced risks related to the integration of components from different manufacturers
- One supplier for the entire lighting system
- Simplification of procurement
- Reduction of supply times
- Customized office that adapts to different needs and environments
- Simplification of after-sales support.
Click here to download the TLACS-U+ brochure
Click here to download the TLACS-U+ brocure
The TLACS-U is a turnkey solution for controlling and dimming luminaires in underpasses and short tunnels.
Easy to operate, comprehensive control and monitoring can be carried out from a remote control station or locally using a mobile device via a wireless interface.
Its Installation can be carried out by any electrical contractor. It is a plug-and-play solution in which no software configuration is required.
Captures the luminance at the tunnel portal to adjust the various zones according to Standards. Alignment monitoring of the photometer for more precise lumens reading.
Measures the level of illuminance within the tunnel bore to ensure the illumination levels are maintained between cleaning. This new power line unit is now available for an easy and reduced wiring installation.
The Underpass Dimming Enclosure (UDE) is an efficient controller that interfaces each luminaire individually using power line communication OR a group of luminaires via 0-10V. Control, monitoring and firmware upgrade is done through an Ethernet port for remote control and an interface for local Wireless devices plug-in.
Installed in the luminaires, or in any luminaire with ANSI C136.41 interface socket, the LPC controls and monitors the driver. In addition to controlling on-off and dimming the luminaires according to the required light level, the LPC computes the hours of use for each luminaire, and reports their electrical parameters to the UDE for diagnostic and preventive maintenance.
- LCAM alignment remote monitoring
- LCAM adjustable angle to meet the L20 requirement
- In tunnel luminance validation
- Integrated filter to overcome noise
- Integrated repeaters to long distance communication
- Firmware upgrade through the communication network
- Reporting of luminaire temperature, hours of use and electrical parameters
- Fail safe mode
- Advanced methods that combine time and frequency domain modulation techniques as well as multiple concurrent receivers to overcome all types of noise and signal attenuation on powerlines;
- Alternation of the luminaire in use in order to obtain similar wear
- Up to 200 luminaires
- Simplified scalable system
- Remote access
- Compatible with Smart City ready protocols
Click here to download TLACS-U BRO-008