As a senior member of the management team, in collaboration with the executive team, you will ensure the effective management of large-scale projects between the service, new generation product development, production and sales groups. Constantly on the lookout for innovative ideas, you will support business development by identifying new customer needs and participating in the writing of proposals.
Specifically, your primary duties and responsibilities will be to:
- “Institutionalize the project management and project office at Nyx Hemera to make it an element of marketing to our clients or include it in our turnkey offer for our large projects.
- Ensure profitability of projects based on established objectives;
- Ensure compliance with prescribed deadlines;
- Plan, coordinate and execute the various stages of the projects;
- Ensure the review of ongoing projects;
- Anticipate and identify project issues and risks, share them with senior management and determine viable solutions;
- Process and track change requests;
- Establish a harmonious formal and informal relationship with clients;
- Lead client meetings for all phases of the project;
- Ensure compliance with project management processes in accordance with company standards. Participate in quality audits;
- Maximize the contribution of team members through coaching and mentoring;
- Promote the company’s values.
- Customer oriented;
- Rigor, attention to detail and quality;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Lead by example;
- Promotion of teamwork;
- Motivation of the troops;
- Positive attitude and energy;
- Sense of innovation, creativity, organization and responsibility;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Pragmatism and flexibility, necessary adaptation to the realities of a fast growing SME;
- Natural leadership;
- Autonomous, consults as needed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
- University degree in engineering, administration, or other relevant field and 5 years of relevant experience in project management;
- Excellent understanding of the stages of a project;
- Mastery of a project management software such as MS Project;
- Excellent understanding of international trade in the technology field;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
- PMP accreditation is an asset.
Full time position, 37.5 hours per week.