ENGINEER - SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
As a member of the product development team, you will be responsible for the development of software for the next generation sustainable solution, TLACS, an adaptive lighting control system. Constantly on the lookout for innovative ideas, you work closely with our multidisciplinary teams to improve the quality of the products and services provided.
Specifically, your primary duties and responsibilities consistent with:
- Design, develop, test and optimize control software;
- Write the internal documentation technique;
- Develop software tools internally and for clients;
- Contribute to the implementation of products at customer sites and support the service team;
- Perform unit tests;
- Develop systems architecture for specification and design documents;
- Program the products in accordance with the costs, deadlines, and established standards;
- Participate in design and code reviews;
- Collaborate with the electronics, service and production team.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering or any other education and experience deemed relevant;
- Knowledge of software design patrons;
- Knowledge in Agile development;
- Knowledge or interest in Golang, Python and Linux
- Knowledge of Rest API and React web application programming;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming C++, C# and vb.net;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual studio or JetBrains development environment;
- Understanding of network solutions;
- Familiar with resolution tracking and revision control tools (git – gitflow);
- Interest in embedded software;
- Good knowledge of databases;
- Good verbal and written communication in French and English.
Full time position, 37.5 hours per week.
- Innovative and organizational skills;
- Creativity and responsibility;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Positive attitude and energy;
- Rigor, attention to detail and quality;
- Ability and motivation to learn;
- Pragmatism and flexibility, necessary adaptation to the realities of a fast growing SME;
- Promotion of the company’s values.
Your profile does not entirely correspond to the requirements but you are eager to perfect your knowledge? Nyx Hemera Technologies invites you to apply for a position with a company that offers a continuing education program to all its employees.
Nyx Hemera Technologies’ team of approximately 20 people is comprised primarily of dynamic senior engineers working to optimize TLACS to reduce costs and improve the operation of road tunnels worldwide.
Nyx Hemera offers a competitive salary and benefits package. The engineers working at Nyx are specialists in automation and control as well as specialists in road tunnel operations.
Some members of the team are part of the following international committee techniques:
- IES Roadway Lighting Committee RP22 (roadway tunnel lighting standard)
- PIARC – D5 – Tunnel Operations (World Road Association)
Please send us your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org